Mike Anderson, KSL TV
Gyms in northern Utah get approval to open amid coronavirus pandemic
Owner Dan Smith sent KSL pictures showing lanyards members have to check out to hit certain areas of the gym. They’ve also closed off several of their treadmills to keep people apart.
He also said members were to be asked about coughing, sneezing, fever, or shortness of breath at the door.
Between all three counties, the Bear River Health Department said they have about 45 gyms. They only knew of a few that were planning on reopening.
- Coronavirus updates: Stay up to date on COVID-19 news here
- Coronavirus updates: Virus cases about 2M worldwide; few new hot spots
- Salt Lake County sheriff investigating heated exchange between man, Unified officer
- Gyms in northern Utah get approval to open amid coronavirus pandemic
- Man arrested in attempted murder following Layton fight
- Here’s why you got an alert about Salt Lake County’s ‘stay safe, stay 10分11选5计划 order’
- Utah lawmakers call online special session to consider shifting state to 'stabilization phase'
- Utah Food Bank and volunteers rally to meet explosion in need with logistical restrictions
- Man with history of exposing himself arrested again, police say
- South Salt Lake’s finances could take a big hit because of COVID-19